WTB Judge Dredd Manual

Not looking for a perfect one, just one i can use. Will pay with paypal
or pick up if local in detroit area. Not intrested in a reprint, but an
orignal.

TIA
John
jdubbbs

Scott

I live in Detroit, I dont have one for sale. Just make sure that you
get all the componenents. There should be a total of 3 or 4 books in
all. 1 is the manual, 2 is a seperate scematics manual, 3 operators
hand book, and I believe there is a 4th. You can take a look at mine
if you need to.

look at my recent post on the retro mod, you might want to check that
out.

I actually paid money to get it shipped from australia. I had a
reprint already and you are correct in wanting a full original.

Scott
Detroit

thanks
Scott

Why, what am I missing if I don't have a full original?

Al

scott wrote:
> I live in Detroit, I dont have one for sale. Just make sure that you
> get all the componenents. There should be a total of 3 or 4 books in
> all. 1 is the manual, 2 is a seperate scematics manual, 3 operators
> hand book, and I believe there is a 4th. You can take a look at mine
> if you need to.
>
> look at my recent post on the retro mod, you might want to check that
> out.
>
> I actually paid money to get it shipped from australia. I had a
> reprint already and you are correct in wanting a full original.
>
> Scott
> Detroit
>
> thanks
> Scott

It can wait.... made the trip but came home empty handed :eek:(

John
jdubbbs

Print them off www.ipdb.org, take to UPS, have the bound for $2-3 and
your set. No need to pay more. The words read the same.

I have a nice 70 page original in excellent shape for $20 plus $4
priority..can ship Monday! Paypal is same email address...

Scott

depends if you want to be able to read the scematics (spelling probably
wrong).

there are a couple going on ebay that have all three books--full manual
set, You especially want the book that is seperate and is just
scematics.

copied manuals can be tough to read especially something that is very
detailed and finely printed.