Will Dell Come Out with Tablet PC soon?

It seems odd Dell hasn't made a nice Tablet PC yet.

I am aware they are a niche system, but there are a good number into
them and buy new when something nice comes out.

Anything in the rumor mill about a Dell Tablet?

TIA

Dean

"Dean C. Harris" <Dean@ElegantWebs.com> wrote in message
> It seems odd Dell hasn't made a nice Tablet PC yet.
>
> I am aware they are a niche system, but there are a good number into
> them and buy new when something nice comes out.
>
> Anything in the rumor mill about a Dell Tablet?
>
> TIA
>
> Dean

Everything I've seen says Dell has no plans. They've been a marketing
disaster and the sales totals are minimal.