email text size

The text size in my email program (MSN Hotmail ) seems to have gotten
smaller. I believe my wife changed something but she does not remember
what it was. How do I change it back to the larger size? Everything
else seems the same. Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about email text size

    View, Text Size
    --
    Ron Sommer

    "steve" <steve@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > smaller. I believe my wife changed something but she does not remember
    > what it was. How do I change it back to the larger size? Everything
    > else seems the same. Thanks

    Hi

    Which email program do you use - Agent? Have you checked it's help file for
    'text size'?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "steve" <steve@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The text size in my email program (MSN Hotmail ) seems to have gotten
    > smaller. I believe my wife changed something but she does not remember
    > what it was. How do I change it back to the larger size? Everything
    > else seems the same. Thanks

    OK, thanks

    On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 02:32:17 -0500, "Ron Sommer"
    <rsommer@nospam.ktis.net> wrote:

    >View, Text Size

Email Microsoft Windows XP