SR1511NX Questions

I see that Office Max has the Presario SR1511NX on sale. Does anyone know
if the WIN-XP software is also supplied on a CD-ROM , and what the wattage
of the power supply is?
TIA, Bill

hh

Info on your model is available here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/prodinfoCategory?lc=en&lang=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=472138&

There are no backup discs, but there is software on the PC that allows you
to burn your own on either CDor DVD. There is no XP CD.

HH