Set on Windows startup program window always on top

Hi @ all!
How can I start a program on Windows startup and set the window of the
programm always on top. That means that no other program which starts
as well on startup, can set his window activ.
Just my program should always be on top.
Is that possible with a VBScript?
Thanks for your ideas!

greetings Alex

spam.groups@ultimativ.ch wrote:

> Hi @ all!
> How can I start a program on Windows startup and set the window of the
> programm always on top. That means that no other program which starts
> as well on startup, can set his window activ.
> Just my program should always be on top.
> Is that possible with a VBScript?
> Thanks for your ideas!
>
> greetings Alex

Hi,