Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

What are you trying to do? Is there something in Add-Ins you are trying to access?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in message
> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

Right click on the Taskbar, Tile ........
--
Ron Sommer

"annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
message news:ORRoOYymFHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

Hi,

Window size is not adjustable in VGA mode. Use the <tab> key to get to where
you want if you cannot visualize it. Also, alt+space+m will allow you to
move the active window with the arrow keys if you cannot see the part of the
dialog window that you want. Hit <enter> when it is located where you want
it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
message news:ORRoOYymFHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

Are you saying that the active window size is not adjustable?
I can change the size of the active window in Safe Mode.
--
Ron Sommer

> Hi,
>
> Window size is not adjustable in VGA mode. Use the <tab> key to get to
> where you want if you cannot visualize it. Also, alt+space+m will allow
> you to move the active window with the arrow keys if you cannot see the
> part of the dialog window that you want. Hit <enter> when it is located
> where you want it.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
> message news:ORRoOYymFHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
>> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

I am instructed by Microsoft Online Crash Analysis to disable unwanted and
unwelcome Add-ons installed without my knowledge that are causing my
computer to crash in certain circumstances and which are VISIBLE only in
Safe Mode.
The Add-ons window in Safe Mode is so large that the bottom part where
options to Engage or Disengage are placed are inaccessible and the window
does not have the usual Increase/Decrease size options in the right hand top
corner.
So, how do I do it?
"Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> What are you trying to do? Is there something in Add-Ins you are trying to
> access?
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
> message news:ORRoOYymFHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
>> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

The English language is the most versatile in words of all the other
languages in the world and yet your usage is so limited. Do you pay per word
on your emails? If not maybe you could be little more explicit, because as
it is I do not understand your meaning. Thank you.

"Ron Sommer" <rsommer@nospam.ktis.net> wrote in message
> Right click on the Taskbar, Tile ........
> --
> Ron Sommer
>
> "annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
> message news:ORRoOYymFHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
>> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

Do you mind if I keep your reply?

You could have added your reply to Mary and made your original post a lot
clearer.
"The Add-ons window in Safe Mode is so large that the bottom part where
options to Engage or Disengage are placed are inaccessible and the window
does not have the usual Increase/Decrease size options in the right hand top
corner.
So, how do I do it?"

Right click on the Taskbar, Tile Windows Vertically or Tile Windows
Horizontally will make a single window fill the screen in Safe Mode or
regular mode.
--
Ron Sommer

"annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
message news:eNq1gC1mFHA.1480@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> The English language is the most versatile in words of all the other
> languages in the world and yet your usage is so limited. Do you pay per
> word on your emails? If not maybe you could be little more explicit,
> because as it is I do not understand your meaning. Thank you.
>
> "Ron Sommer" <rsommer@nospam.ktis.net> wrote in message
>> Right click on the Taskbar, Tile ........
>> --
>> Ron Sommer
>>
>> "annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
>> message news:ORRoOYymFHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>>> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
>>> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

Hi Ron,

The normal Windows, yes (like IE and OE), but not the ones for the control
panel applets.

--

> Are you saying that the active window size is not adjustable?
> I can change the size of the active window in Safe Mode.
> --
> Ron Sommer

>> Hi,
>>
>> Window size is not adjustable in VGA mode. Use the <tab> key to get to
>> where you want if you cannot visualize it. Also, alt+space+m will allow
>> you to move the active window with the arrow keys if you cannot see the
>> part of the dialog window that you want. Hit <enter> when it is located
>> where you want it.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "annonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" <annonymous@fsnet.cvo.uk> wrote in
>> message news:ORRoOYymFHA.2080@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>>> Is there no one who could tell me how to reduce the size of the Add-ons
>>> window in Safe Mode? Thank you.

Hi Rick,

Add or Remove Programs, Administrative Tools, Fonts, Network Connections,
Portable Media Devices, Printers and Faxes, Scanners and Camersa, Scheduled
Tasks, Security Center, and User Accounts are acting like normal windows.
These windows all have Minimize, Maximize, and Close in the upper left
corner.
Tile vertically and horizontally work on all of these control panel applets.
Notes: I haven't tried in Safe Mode except for Add or Remove Programs, but I
can't imagine that there would be any difference.
I have XP Home. Is XP Pro different?
--
Ron Sommer