Setting up MN-700

Can I use my laptop wired to the MN-700 to set up the
base station, then use the same laptop with a wireless
connection to the same MN-700?
4 answers Last reply
More about setting

    I did this and it worked fine with me.

    Yes

    Just don't try to connect via wired & wireless at the same time.

    "sib" wrote:

    > Can I use my laptop wired to the MN-700 to set up the
    > base station, then use the same laptop with a wireless
    > connection to the same MN-700?

    If you assigned the same statical IP to the wired and the wireless adapter of your laptop, you always have to deactivate one of them. Under this condition, changing from one to the other works fine.

Routers Laptops Hardware Connection Microsoft Networking