Setting up MN-700

Last response: in Networking
a b D Laptop
August 1, 2004 4:12:57 PM

Can I use my laptop wired to the MN-700 to set up the
base station, then use the same laptop with a wireless
connection to the same MN-700?

More about : setting 700

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 1, 2004 4:57:23 PM

I did this and it worked fine with me.

August 1, 2004 7:54:42 PM

Yes

Related resources
August 1, 2004 8:48:13 PM

Just don't try to connect via wired & wireless at the same time.

Rafa Ballesteros wrote:

> I did this and it worked fine with me.

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 2, 2004 4:41:01 AM

"sib" wrote:

> Can I use my laptop wired to the MN-700 to set up the
> base station, then use the same laptop with a wireless
> connection to the same MN-700?

If you assigned the same statical IP to the wired and the wireless adapter of your laptop, you always have to deactivate one of them. Under this condition, changing from one to the other works fine.
!