FS AFM 3,150 and BS 1,600 or BOTH for $4,550 in PITTSBURGH

I tried to post this earlier but it didnt go through...Because its
Fathers day on sunday I figured i would come down on the price of my
pins for the holiday. The AFM plays and looks great, the BSD is
gorgeous. I will not ship, Cash and carry. I am firm on the price, I
mean lets be for real, i am asking a very fair price for both pins. I
need to make room for some new Sterns that I want to buy...(laugh)
Seriously, these two pins both work and look great. email if
interested, emails with phone numbers will recieve priority.

thanks

brivy

By the way the BS should be BSD, sorry about that, Its a gorgeous BSD
for 1600.