Free Friday - Copier in NW Suburbs of IL

Perfer to give to charity, but I haven't found any donation groups that
want it.

Gestetner Copier 2713Z - It copies really dark not sure what needs to
be done to fix that. At least one extra full toner (I am looking for
the other two).

Located in Mt. Prospect, IL

C_kubieATyahooDOTcom

easy fix.
take the 2 screws off the top where the scale is. now using your
fingers pry up the glass. don't worry - it's tempered and in 10 years
of servicing them I've never broken one.
with the power off, pull the scanner out to expose 3 mirrors. clean
them really well. now take 2 more screws and take off the black box
covering the lens. 1 more mirror under there.
if that doesn't lighten it up email me [if you want to fix it that is].
I can get you into service mode to brighten the lamp up but 8/10 times
cleaning the mirrors fixes it.

nice to offer for free. if you have no takers, clean it up with my
advice and donate it to a church or similar non profit organization.
they'd appreciate it.

Dan