Williams "Flash" coil question

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

All:

Could someone please verify for me what type coil the right kicker hole
coil is on FLASH? Someone gave me a burned coil and damaged board to fix,
the coil is black...;>) and can't be read. My guess is it's an "850"? Can
someone please verify? THANKS!

Chris Munson

Chris - dunno specifically on Flash, but other games in this family tend to use
an SG-23-850 coil for kickout saucers.

Richard