Cannot write to disk

August 7, 2005 1:03:44 PM

In XP, I'm trying to copy files, data, pictures etc to a CD. I continue to
get an error:
'Windows encountered a problem when trying to copy this file. What do you
want windows to do?" I also tried copying just one picture at a time to see
if there was a problem with a particular picture, but I got the same error
message too. Has anyone else encountered this problem? What should I do?

Thanks

More about : write disk

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 9:41:30 PM

Hi

Please try the following article by the late Alex Nichol

"Burning CDs in Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php

--

Will Denny