Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

DXDiag says that my copy of gcdef.dll is old and could cause problems.
Judging from the fact that I AM having problems... could someone either send
me a copy or tell me where to get one? theprinceofpeace@gmail.com

thanks

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> DXDiag says that my copy of gcdef.dll is old and could cause problems.
> Judging from the fact that I AM having problems... could someone either
> send
> me a copy or tell me where to get one? theprinceofpeace@gmail.com
>
> thanks

http://www.dlldump.com/cgi-bin/testwrap/downloadcounts.cgi?rt=count&path=dllfiles/G/gcdef.dll

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

thanks, but i already have that version. I tried using that one instead and
dxdiag still said i have an old version. Anything newer than 5.1.2600.0?

"Jone Doe" wrote:

> "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > DXDiag says that my copy of gcdef.dll is old and could cause problems.
> > Judging from the fact that I AM having problems... could someone either
> > send
> > me a copy or tell me where to get one? theprinceofpeace@gmail.com
> >
> > thanks
>
> http://www.dlldump.com/cgi-bin/testwrap/downloadcounts.cgi?rt=count&path=dllfiles/G/gcdef.dll

that's the latest for XP 32. You don't have 64 do you?

> thanks, but i already have that version. I tried using that one instead
> and
> dxdiag still said i have an old version. Anything newer than 5.1.2600.0?
>
> "Jone Doe" wrote:
>

>> "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > DXDiag says that my copy of gcdef.dll is old and could cause problems.
>> > Judging from the fact that I AM having problems... could someone either
>> > send
>> > me a copy or tell me where to get one? theprinceofpeace@gmail.com
>> >
>> > thanks
>>
>> http://www.dlldump.com/cgi-bin/testwrap/downloadcounts.cgi?rt=count&path=dllfiles/G/gcdef.dll

I have a newer version but its for XP 64bit is that what you are using? The
5.1.2600 is the current version for XP 32bit. What problem exactly are you
having?