Composite to VGA

I just got an underwater fishing camera for my birthday.

It has composite (yellow) video out. Now I want to hook up a computer monitor to the video out so I have a larger screen.
The monitor only has VGA and DVI connectors. Is there anyway of making an adapter, or buying and adapter to make this happen?
1 answer Last reply
More about composite
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Monitors VGA