lost games

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I had a games button on my explorer bar to access internet
games with. I had to reinstall 98SE and when I did it is
not there anymore. How do I get it back? I can,t find it
on My disc.

Hi Bob,

Maybe it was the Real Arcade games system:
http://www.download.com/redir?pid=10256808&merid=115924&mfgid=115924&ltype=dl_elite_dlnow&lop=link&edId=3&siteId=4&oId=3120-2099-10256808&ontId=2099&dlrs=1&destUrl=%2F3001-2099-10256808.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms