msn messenger email history

August 8, 2005 12:21:21 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into
messenger?

Thanks in advance
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 12:21:22 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hello Chris,

Click on Start/Control Panel/User Accounts/Change an account and select your account. On the left
hand side, click on 'Manage my network passwords'. In the following dialog box, select the passport
IDs that you want to remove and hit 'remove'.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Chris-John Turner" <sacrum@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into messenger?
>

> Thanks in advance

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 12:21:22 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

"Chris-John Turner" <sacrum@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into
> messenger?
>

> Thanks in advance

If I remember correctly (it has been a while), right click and choose
delete.
August 10, 2005 12:55:10 AM

"Jone Doe" <fake@nowhere.org> wrote in message

> "Chris-John Turner" <sacrum@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
>> How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into
>> messenger?
>>

>> Thanks in advance
>>
> If I remember correctly (it has been a while), right click and choose
> delete.

Great....worked a treat....thx
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 11:11:01 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Is there a way to disable the way messenger automatically logs the e-mail
account.
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 2:20:56 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Greetings,

Quite easily. Just download the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcr...

You'll need to reboot to see the change.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!