msn messenger email history

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into
messenger?

Thanks in advance
5 answers Last reply
More about messenger email history
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Hello Chris,

    Click on Start/Control Panel/User Accounts/Change an account and select your account. On the left
    hand side, click on 'Manage my network passwords'. In the following dialog box, select the passport
    IDs that you want to remove and hit 'remove'.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Chris-John Turner" <sacrum@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into messenger?
    >

    > Thanks in advance

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    "Chris-John Turner" <sacrum@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    > How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into
    > messenger?
    >

    > Thanks in advance

    If I remember correctly (it has been a while), right click and choose
    delete.
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    "Jone Doe" <fake@nowhere.org> wrote in message

    > "Chris-John Turner" <sacrum@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> How do I remove previous email addresses that show up when you log into
    >> messenger?
    >>

    >> Thanks in advance
    >>
    > If I remember correctly (it has been a while), right click and choose
    > delete.

    Great....worked a treat....thx
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    Is there a way to disable the way messenger automatically logs the e-mail
    account.
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    Greetings,

    Quite easily. Just download the following .reg file:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/disablenetcreds.reg

    You'll need to reboot to see the change.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Jose Perez | Westcom Tech" <JosePerezWestcomTech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to disable the way messenger automatically logs the e-mail
    > account.

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Email Windows XP