Task Bar icons badly hurt.

August 7, 2005 4:53:01 PM

Hi. I've been fooling around with my desktop (bad mistake) and although I've
finally got my desktop icons back to normal, my taskbar icons have lost their
resolution and can't seem to find it. I mean I have made them fuzzy and
barely identifiable and I can't seem to figure out how to get them back to
normal. I'm now very familiar with the
desktop/properties/appearance/advanced window (that's where I've been
playing) but I can't seem to find the way to adjust my taskbar icons. (The
icons down on the bottom-right). Is there someone who can advise this "Little
Bo PeeP"?
--
Thanks, Don
August 7, 2005 10:30:01 PM

Since no one here has any suggestions, I'll try this question in the support
Newsgroup.
--
, Don

"Don" wrote:

> Hi. I've been fooling around with my desktop (bad mistake) and although I've
> finally got my desktop icons back to normal, my taskbar icons have lost their
> resolution and can't seem to find it. I mean I have made them fuzzy and
> barely identifiable and I can't seem to figure out how to get them back to
> normal. I'm now very familiar with the
> desktop/properties/appearance/advanced window (that's where I've been
> playing) but I can't seem to find the way to adjust my taskbar icons. (The
> icons down on the bottom-right). Is there someone who can advise this "Little
> Bo PeeP"?
> --
> Thanks, Don
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:03:02 PM

Did you try a System Restore back to before you had your problem ?
Foxhole

"Don" wrote:

> Hi. I've been fooling around with my desktop (bad mistake) and although I've
> finally got my desktop icons back to normal, my taskbar icons have lost their
> resolution and can't seem to find it. I mean I have made them fuzzy and
> barely identifiable and I can't seem to figure out how to get them back to
> normal. I'm now very familiar with the
> desktop/properties/appearance/advanced window (that's where I've been
> playing) but I can't seem to find the way to adjust my taskbar icons. (The
> icons down on the bottom-right). Is there someone who can advise this "Little
> Bo PeeP"?
> --
> Thanks, Don
August 8, 2005 12:49:27 AM

Did a "restore" and it solved the problem.
--
Thanks, Don

!