Sign in with
Your question

Closed Captioning Problem

Last response: in Home Theatre
February 8, 2011 6:49:04 AM

Hi, am not sure you are even close to the contact I should e-mail. My problem is that the closed captions on my tv on channel 10 in the Seattle area (Lynnwood) is really scrambled and un-readable all the time. If you are not the proper terminals to contact perhaps you can point me in the right direction. No mater where I have looked on the computer does it show me how to contact anyone.

Thank you so much
Marj Gibson
February 8, 2011 1:12:56 PM

Hello, Marj and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

We're mainly a computing question and answer site but I'm sure there will be someone around here in the Seattle area who can help you so hang on for a while.

Where's Frazier Crane when you need him most? Mattre of fact , there's quite a lot of work around here for him! :D 
February 9, 2011 1:01:58 PM

I would recommend contacting your cable service provider. Or you could try our TV forums under Electronics, to see if anyone else has had similar issues.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 11, 2011 10:23:25 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Site Feedback to section Home Theatre by Buwish
February 20, 2011 11:12:37 PM

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK, AND I DID CONTACT CABLE (NO ANSWER) WHAT IS HOME THEATRE? AND CAN THEY HELP WITH THE CLOSED CAPTIONS ON CHANEL 10? WOULD BE GREAT TO GET IT WORKING CORRECTLY.
March 1, 2011 7:25:39 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH... I NOW CAN FULLY ENJOY CH. 10 AND ALL THE SHOWS FULLY.
WHO EVER CORRECTED THE CLOSED CAPTIONS. I AM VERY GREATFULL . THANK YOU AGAIN..
!