Sign in with
Your question

Closed Captioning Problem

Last response: in Home Theatre
February 8, 2011 6:49:04 AM

Hi, am not sure you are even close to the contact I should e-mail. My problem is that the closed captions on my tv on channel 10 in the Seattle area (Lynnwood) is really scrambled and un-readable all the time. If you are not the proper terminals to contact perhaps you can point me in the right direction. No mater where I have looked on the computer does it show me how to contact anyone.

Thank you so much
Marj Gibson
February 8, 2011 1:12:56 PM

Hello, Marj and welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums.

We're mainly a computing question and answer site but I'm sure there will be someone around here in the Seattle area who can help you so hang on for a while.

Where's Frazier Crane when you need him most? Mattre of fact , there's quite a lot of work around here for him! :D 
m
l
February 9, 2011 1:01:58 PM

I would recommend contacting your cable service provider. Or you could try our TV forums under Electronics, to see if anyone else has had similar issues.
m
l
Related resources
February 11, 2011 10:23:25 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Site Feedback to section Home Theatre by Buwish
m
l
February 20, 2011 11:12:37 PM

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK, AND I DID CONTACT CABLE (NO ANSWER) WHAT IS HOME THEATRE? AND CAN THEY HELP WITH THE CLOSED CAPTIONS ON CHANEL 10? WOULD BE GREAT TO GET IT WORKING CORRECTLY.
m
l
March 1, 2011 7:25:39 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH... I NOW CAN FULLY ENJOY CH. 10 AND ALL THE SHOWS FULLY.
WHO EVER CORRECTED THE CLOSED CAPTIONS. I AM VERY GREATFULL . THANK YOU AGAIN..
m
l
!