Sign in with
Your question

What to buy?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
July 29, 2012 5:55:43 PM

Hello,
I would like some advice what to buy. I would need something which lets me read ebooks, listen to music, watch videos, go on the internet or play games sometimes on the go. It doesn't neccessarily have to be a mobile phone (and i don't think it should be because it makes the price too high as i looked but if you know some good deals i would appreciate that too). That's all i think. The price should be lower than 250-300$.
Thanks

More about : buy

July 30, 2012 3:38:29 AM

Hapcy said:
Hello,
I would like some advice what to buy. I would need something which lets me read ebooks, listen to music, watch videos, go on the internet or play games sometimes on the go. It doesn't neccessarily have to be a mobile phone (and i don't think it should be because it makes the price too high as i looked but if you know some good deals i would appreciate that too). That's all i think. The price should be lower than 250-300$.
Thanks

As far as I know there are some pretty good deals for galaxy nexus's on amazon which can cost less than 250$. The Google nexus comes with 5 MP Primary Camera and 4.0 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It is an Android smartphone running the Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS. It is powered by a 1500 mAh battery that gives up to 13 hours of talk time on 2G networks and up to 6 hours 40 minutes on 3G networks. It has an awesome features such as 1 GHz Cortex-A8 processor, Android OS v2.3, HTML and Adobe Flash browsers, Image/video editor, Predictive text input etc.
!