Jose Luiz Sobrinho please contact me

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hi Jose,

I was emailed today from paypal requesting a refund from you, this is
the first I have heard about this, please email me direct. Your package
was mailed 2 weeks ago, but you are in Brazil. When packages are sent
overseas to Europe, Australia, etc it can take up to a month for them to
clear. I have had this happen to others over the years, your package
will arrive, as its stuck in customs in Brazil.

Please contact me and thanks,
Mark Capps

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hello Mark

I'll close the dispute right now... I was concearned because I sent
you about 5 emails with no response. I know you are very reliable
person and a nice guy as well, but hope you understand, once I had no
response for my emails including one asking for shipping cost.

Thank you very much for your answer and have a nice weekend.

José Luiz