FT: Firepower II project - near Phila. PA

Since I prefer to work on EM games and haven't spent much time on solid
state Williams games, I thought I'd ask if anyone is interested in trading a
decent EM project for a decent Firepower II project before I start in on it.
I haven't put it together or tested it in any manner. FWIW, The previous
owner said it stopped working when they moved it and when I picked it up I
noticed a couple of wires had pulled out of the connectors.

I'm looking for a local trade only. I'm in Media, PA, just south of
Philadelphia.

If interested send me an email and let me know what you've got to trade.
I'll be out of town for a few days and won't be checking email until
Wednesday evening.

Thanks,

- Steve

You've got mail!

--
Scott
(Maryland)

"Steve B." <flippers*no*spam*@sashimi.org> wrote in message
> Since I prefer to work on EM games and haven't spent much time on solid
> state Williams games, I thought I'd ask if anyone is interested in trading
> a decent EM project for a decent Firepower II project before I start in on
> it. I haven't put it together or tested it in any manner. FWIW, The
> previous owner said it stopped working when they moved it and when I
> picked it up I noticed a couple of wires had pulled out of the connectors.
>
> I'm looking for a local trade only. I'm in Media, PA, just south of
> Philadelphia.
>
> If interested send me an email and let me know what you've got to trade.
> I'll be out of town for a few days and won't be checking email until
> Wednesday evening.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Steve

Pictures are on their way to those who have expressed interest. Thanks for
your patience.

- Steve