wireless G adapter for SuSe linux 9.1 pro

Has any one used 802.11g wireless pci card with SuSe linux
9.1 professional? I have both SuSe and win2k running on my
pc. The wireless card works okay with win2k pro but not
with suse linux. I have it set as AUTO in SuSe. SuSe does
detect it but the pci card does not respond. The base
statin is D-link. Any help on this matter will be
appreiciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless adapter suse linux

    This newsgroup is for the Microsoft networking cards only. It is not
    for networking in general.

    If you are using the MN-730 (Microsoft's wireless PCI card), it isn't
    supported on that OS. So we really can't help you.

    You might try posting in a newsgroup for SuSe or the newsgroup for the
    wireless network card you are using.

    Please note you will need to post which NIC you are using for people to
    be able to help you with this type of problem.

    gd wrote:

    > Has any one used 802.11g wireless pci card with SuSe linux
    > 9.1 professional? I have both SuSe and win2k running on my
    > pc. The wireless card works okay with win2k pro but not
    > with suse linux. I have it set as AUTO in SuSe. SuSe does
    > detect it but the pci card does not respond. The base
    > statin is D-link. Any help on this matter will be
    > appreiciated.

Routers Wireless PCI Linux Networking