BoP Blue Eyes

I googled before I posted and the last time I saw anything was in '97.
Thought this might give somepeople some ideas.

I put blue bulb condoms on the bulbs behind "the machine's" eyes in the
backglass and on the rotating head.

The ones in the head add even more life to the backglass cause they
aren't on unless a games in progress. She has blue eyes on the
translight with holes for light to shine thru. Looks hellagood.

The one on the moving head look a little funny on the first face, but
AWESOME on the second and third. Actually the third looks identical to
the backglass.

Dunno. cheap, easy mod that looks awesome - thought I'd share.

Dan

How about blue bulbs w/o condoms? Might look even better.

CK

Hey Dan,
Got any pictures? If it looks good, I might allow you the "short" drive
to Olathe to drop me off some. :)

Doug