After I have downloaded SP2 and some additional updates, I am not able to
download files/updates from www.apple.com. Is there some glitch or do I need
to reset some of the settings so that it will let me download from their
site? Help?

What Apple software application are you trying to download updates for?

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"LauraC" wrote:

| After I have downloaded SP2 and some additional updates, I am not able to
| download files/updates from www.apple.com. Is there some glitch or do I need
| to reset some of the settings so that it will let me download from their
| site? Help?

Trying to download the ipod updater. I get to the page, but it's like half
of the page is not loading (the part where the login portion and download
buttons are).