  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
August 7, 2005 8:54:01 PM

After I have downloaded SP2 and some additional updates, I am not able to
download files/updates from www.apple.com. Is there some glitch or do I need
to reset some of the settings so that it will let me download from their
site? Help?

More about : downloading security issues

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 7, 2005 11:11:32 PM

What Apple software application are you trying to download updates for?

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"LauraC" wrote:

| After I have downloaded SP2 and some additional updates, I am not able to
| download files/updates from www.apple.com. Is there some glitch or do I need
| to reset some of the settings so that it will let me download from their
| site? Help?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
August 7, 2005 11:11:33 PM

Trying to download the ipod updater. I get to the page, but it's like half
of the page is not loading (the part where the login portion and download
buttons are).

!