Downloading / Security issues

After I have downloaded SP2 and some additional updates, I am not able to
download files/updates from www.apple.com. Is there some glitch or do I need
to reset some of the settings so that it will let me download from their
site? Help?
2 answers Last reply
More about downloading security issues

    What Apple software application are you trying to download updates for?

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "LauraC" wrote:

    | After I have downloaded SP2 and some additional updates, I am not able to
    | download files/updates from www.apple.com. Is there some glitch or do I need
    | to reset some of the settings so that it will let me download from their
    | site? Help?

    Trying to download the ipod updater. I get to the page, but it's like half
    of the page is not loading (the part where the login portion and download
    buttons are).

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > What Apple software application are you trying to download updates for?
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "LauraC" wrote:
    >
    > | After I have downloaded SP2 and some additional updates, I am not able to
    > | download files/updates from www.apple.com. Is there some glitch or do I need
    > | to reset some of the settings so that it will let me download from their
    > | site? Help?

Download Security Microsoft Windows XP