Monitor Cleaner

What's the best thing to use to clean a monitor when a wipe with a
microfiber cloth isn;t enough?

thanks, Carol

--
C and A Bredt

smith

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2003

mmm...guess it's bad that I just use paper towels and Windex on my crt then,
doh.

"C and A Bredt" <abredtXYZ@XYZsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> What's the best thing to use to clean a monitor when a wipe with a
> microfiber cloth isn;t enough?
>
> thanks, Carol
>
> --
> C and A Bredt

Miles

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2004

Me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Smith" <rangerxlt92@cox.net> wrote in message news:qVdve.141236$sy6.41432@lakeread04...
mmm...guess it's bad that I just use paper towels and Windex on my crt then,
doh.

"C and A Bredt" <abredtXYZ@XYZsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> What's the best thing to use to clean a monitor when a wipe with a
> microfiber cloth isn;t enough?
>
> thanks, Carol
>
> --
> C and A Bredt

Windex is usually OK to use, but I'd never use a paper towel unless I didn't
give a sh** about scratches. Way too coarse. A microfiber or cotton cloth is
best. Definitely don't use a paper towel to clean a LCD display.