No devices found on the LAN

I have a wireless base station mn-500 and have three
additional computers on my network. One laptop, my
pocket PC and another desktop. I want to be able to
print and share files but the broadband network utility
says that there are no devices found on the LAN. All
three are configured correctly (I can get on the internet
wirelessly from all computers). Does anyone know how to
fix this?

Thanks
Gina
1 answer Last reply
More about devices found

    It sounds like a Windows issue since they all can browse the Internet.
    You might try posting on the newsgroup for the OS you are running.
    Since you didn't say which OS I can't even give you any ideas.

    Gina wrote:

    > I have a wireless base station mn-500 and have three
    > additional computers on my network. One laptop, my
    > pocket PC and another desktop. I want to be able to
    > print and share files but the broadband network utility
    > says that there are no devices found on the LAN. All
    > three are configured correctly (I can get on the internet
    > wirelessly from all computers). Does anyone know how to
    > fix this?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gina

Routers Devices Networking