Finding security key for wireless internet
I have 2WIRE732 internet access and amy truing to connect a wireless device to my TV. I got the WEP, and now they want a security ke. I need help
If you are using Windows, do the following.
1. Click Run from the start window and type in CMD and hit enter.
2. Type ipconfig /all and hit enter.
3. Look for the Default Gateway and copy the IP address given.
4. Enter the IP address into your browser and hit enter.
5. If you can't access the router here, you need to reset the router to the factory defaults and then enter the 2Wire default log in info.