Archived from groups: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

In IE6, when the print dialog box pops up, it is so large that the
"Print" key is off the bottom of the screen, and the top of the box is
at the top of the screen. It is not possible to drag and drop the dialog
box to a point where the "Print" button is accessible. The screen
resolution is 800 x 600.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basic,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Just press enter key as the "Print" button is active

Bob I wrote:
> Just press enter key as the "Print" button is active
>
> mcp6453 wrote:
>
>> In IE6, when the print dialog box pops up, it is so large that the
>> "Print" key is off the bottom of the screen, and the top of the box is
>> at the top of the screen. It is not possible to drag and drop the
>> dialog box to a point where the "Print" button is accessible. The
>> screen resolution is 800 x 600.

I understand, but that solution really does not solve the problem.

Sandi Hardmeier - MVP wrote:
> You have a corrupt registry key, but I am having trouble finding which one.
> Please confirm that this problem only affects IE.

Confirmed.