Decal Storage Question

What's the consensus on storing cabinet decals? Is it safe to leave them
rolled up for a long time? I suppose it's probably better to have them
stored flat in between 2 pieces of glass or something, but being space
challenged makes this difficult.

Thanks,
Michael
1 answer Last reply
More about decal storage question

    On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:49:40 GMT, "Michael" <radius_sv*@*yahoo*.com>
    wrote:

    > What's the consensus on storing cabinet decals? Is it safe to leave them
    >rolled up for a long time? I suppose it's probably better to have them
    >stored flat in between 2 pieces of glass or something, but being space
    >challenged makes this difficult.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Michael

    definately want to keep them flat.

    if you ever bought a nib game or fridge, use the box sides to keep the
    decals pinched, flat, and clean.

    you keep them rolled, you are asking for problems.

    can always store them under a bed, couch, pins, or even up in basement
    ceiling tiles(not near lights)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Storage Games Video Games