Decal Storage Question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 19, 2005 10:49:40 AM

What's the consensus on storing cabinet decals? Is it safe to leave them
rolled up for a long time? I suppose it's probably better to have them
stored flat in between 2 pieces of glass or something, but being space
challenged makes this difficult.

Thanks,
Michael

More about : decal storage question

Anonymous
a b G Storage
June 19, 2005 10:49:41 AM

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:49:40 GMT, "Michael" <radius_sv*@*yahoo*.com>
wrote:

> What's the consensus on storing cabinet decals? Is it safe to leave them
>rolled up for a long time? I suppose it's probably better to have them
>stored flat in between 2 pieces of glass or something, but being space
>challenged makes this difficult.
>
>Thanks,
>Michael

definately want to keep them flat.

if you ever bought a nib game or fridge, use the box sides to keep the
decals pinched, flat, and clean.

you keep them rolled, you are asking for problems.

can always store them under a bed, couch, pins, or even up in basement
ceiling tiles(not near lights)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
!