Sign in with
Your question

About halo-combat evolved product key

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
December 23, 2009 4:57:34 PM

tom's what is halo-combat evolved product key because i have lost one and i can't play the game i have download halo-combat evolved today and my friend have give the product key but my little brother has lost it so i don't put yet the product i want to play halo-combat evolved because i never play it before.
December 23, 2009 5:40:41 PM

GTFOH. We will NOT help you crack/hack games.

And since your 11 years old, you shouldn't be playing rated M games. I'm sure your parents don't know..... and if they do know, they need to be educated on the rating system. People like you make all the anti-gaming people try and kill gaming for us older people. If your 13+ I wouldn't have a problem with you playing this game.... BUT I still do have a problem of you pirating games.

Stop playing video games and go outside and play!
m
l
December 24, 2009 3:50:18 AM

hey i been have halo combat evolved i don`t want the game i only wan`t the product key only
m
l
Related resources
December 24, 2009 1:20:12 PM

You are just not smart. You are not going to get the key from this community, we do not support piracy.
m
l
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 7, 2010 3:10:50 AM

my frnd same as me i love to play halo c..... but i downloaded the game & for got about te CD key please take it again from ur frnd & then give me
m
l
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 7, 2010 3:12:28 AM

same as me
m
l
January 7, 2010 4:29:07 AM

I think it's time to lock this thread.
m
l