Space Shuttle Project for Sale in NJ $600

Diane

Space Shuttle FS/FT in NJ

Just in and available for sale or trade is a Williams Space Shuttle
The game is what I would classify as a very light project. It plays
fine except for one drop bank which does not reset, has a good
displays, decent playfield (some touchup), nice plastics, clean boards,
ramps and decent cabinet. Of course it needs to be shopped too.
Pictures are
here:

http://www.members.aol.com/njm­atahari/SS1.jpg

http://www.members.aol.com/njm­atahari/SS2.jpg

http://www.members.aol.com/njm­atahari/SS3.jpg

http://www.members.aol.com/njm­atahari/SS4.jpg

I would like either $600 or am open to trades with cash going either
way depending on the game. I am in Trenton, NJ area.

Diane Sauer
www.shootagainpinball.com

(609) 587-6593
Before 10:00pm

This game is killer. Fair price too. I highly recommend it. I have
friends that have dealt with Diane, no probs whatsoever. One of these
days I need to check out that shop!

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com

With would be an easy project for David Schulpius, compared to his last
PF restoration project.

David, any interest?

Mike K

Links don't work for me :-(

Chris

<diane@shootagainpinball.com> wrote in message
[...]

I can't seem to get the pics to load in my browser.

However I'm kinda burnt out right now on restoring Space Shuttles and
I'd still like to find a nice cabinet close to home for one of the ones
I finishing up now.

Thanks for thinking of me though!

Dave