MN-710 fails to restablish connection after reboot

Like the subject line says, MN-710 fails to restablish
connection after reboot.

I've tried with and w/out the MBNU, the Network wizard.
Most times the only thing that works is to first unplug
the card then run the MNBU or the wizard.(If one fails
the other works) This was random initially now persistent.

I connect through a wireless D-link router which is
configured as the DHCP server. When I reboot the card
configures itself, 169.xxx.xxx.xxx. It's as if it
completely ignores the router. I have the DNS client
service disabled.

Side Note: After rebooting the MNBU shows the LAN SSID as
connected to the AP but with an internal/self assigned IP
but I cannot connect to other workstations or the net.

Thanks in advance...

"Michael Ninos" <fattbizkit@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You are an obviously arrogant individual who does not
> take the time to research or investigate before you flame
> someone.
> .
> .
> Unprofessional and rude, that will always lead to gaining
> success while earning respect.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking ... Oh, wait ... you were talking
about Joker? Wow ... I've heard certain drugs aggravate projective
personality disorders. I'd suggest maybe laying off the crackpipe.

*shrug*
Mark