PXE-E05: The LAN adapter's configuration is corupted

I just loaded service pack 2 and when I rebooted it stops immediatley with
the following error:
PXE-E05: The LAN adapter's configuration is corupted or has not been
initialized. The Boot agent cannot continue.
I also have a hard time starting in Safe Mode and when I do it will not
bring up my Start Menus or let me restore.
2 answers Last reply
More about adapter configuration corupted

    can you remove the lan adapter in safe mode?
    when you reboot, it should boot then find the adapter and ask to install a
    driver, then you can reconfigure.

    --
    For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!
  2. Ralph said:

    I just loaded service pack 2 and when I rebooted it stops immediatley with
    the following error:
    PXE-E05: The LAN adapter's configuration is corupted or has not been
    initialized. The Boot agent cannot continue.
    I also have a hard time starting in Safe Mode and when I do it will not
    bring up my Start Menus or let me restore.

    Macafe31,

    You can try dis to fix the PXE-E05 Problem... Remove the Lan Card Parts on your computer then restart . .

    then new install the OS Program . .

    Thank's ^_^

LAN Configuration Microsoft Windows XP