Worst Ebay feedback history ever?

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 19, 2005 3:23:44 PM

http://tinyurl.com/4fuyv

Wow!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 19, 2005 4:30:22 PM

Yeah thats about as bad as the guy that sells trash computer stuff in
nashville. surpluzdealz or whatever, last I checked he has something
like 4,000 negatives. Although he had a high feedback, still 4,000
pissed off people. I left him a nuetral cause I didnt want a negative.
So I imagine a LOT of people leave positve so they dont get a negative
and then get a positive, and chalk it up as a loss.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 19, 2005 7:20:47 PM

Holy cow that IS bad!

How do prople continue to buy from someone like that??!!

Chris

"TopLoser" <ian@toploser.com> wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/4fuyv
>
> Wow!

June 20, 2005 12:23:56 AM

On 19 Jun 2005 11:23:44 -0700, "TopLoser" <ian@toploser.com> wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/4fuyv
>
>Wow!

I remember something similiar to this being discussed here a year or
two ago. Someone, apparently to get even with the person whose
ID/password he compromised, went on a buying spree. Bought about 200
items in one day, most high priced and all with BIN's. And of course
before the target figured out his ID had been stolen everyone had left
a ton of negs about not replying/paying/etc. I think ebay removed all
the negs eventually, wonder if that's what happened here.
!