Why wont my lexmark x75 print on my computer
Hello, my lexmark x75 will not print. It will scan and show up on the computer but it will not print.
bethanyjohnson said:Hello, my lexmark x75 will not print. It will scan and show up on the computer but it will not print.
A quick fix for most communication errors can be achieved by resetting the printer and/or rebooting the PC. Simply disconnect the printer from your computer (if USB connected)> reboot your pc > unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source to reset it. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to your computer (if USB connected). Then try to print again once the computer fully recognizes the USB connection or when the WiFi light on the printer turns solid green (if WiFi connected.).
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the USB cable connecting the printer from your computer.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes.
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot computer.
5. Re-brick your printer by pulling out the power supply - black box where the power cord is plugged into on the back of the printer, and re-plug after 30 seconds.
6. When the printer turns on, reconnect it to the computer.
7. Wait until your computer fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, try to print a document to verify that the problem is fixed.
You may also try to update your printer driver by visiting the Lexmark website at http://bit.ly/iSpJjv. Select your operating system, download and execute the file.