mn-510 usb adapter

lost

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

HELP...

I would like to uninstall/re-install my microsoft
wireless networking software on my second pc which is
connected to my base station pc with a usb adapter (MN-
510) however, when I insert the setup cd it says "cannot
install, a newer version has been detected". when i got
to the control panel and try to uninstall it, it asks for
a the MSWBN.msi file from the disk. When I put the path
to teh file in it says that the file is not valid can
anyone help me uninstall this stupid thing?

Thanks a bunch!!

There is a link to a file that contains the latest version of the BBN
software:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

click the MSBNSoftware.exe link and it will install the files needed to
install the BBN software. These files should allow you to repair the
installation.

--
Neel Malik
Program Manager