WTB: Stargate pinball in IA, IL, MN, MO area

Last response: in Video Games
June 19, 2005 4:31:56 PM

Hello--

Probably not a very good chance of finding one, but I'm looking for a
stargate pinball in good working order (i.e. not something that's all
beat up or has some issues). However, if the price was right I'd also
consider a fixer upper. I'm willing to drive and pick it up (live in
eastern Iowa). Email me at at93850@yahoo.com or post here if you've
got one you'd like to sell. Thanks
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 9:54:51 PM

Hey Mike--

I sent a response back to your email. Hopefully that guy still has
one. Thanks

Taylor34
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 2:14:08 PM

taylor34 wrote:
> Hey Mike--
>
> I sent a response back to your email. Hopefully that guy still has
> one. Thanks
>
> Taylor34

Still looking. :)  Didn't know that finding a stargate would be so
hard, lol.

Taylor34
!