The Pinlicious Ebay experience

Pin ...

You can't even rip me off, because with that Ebay record it is like you
have a giant RED flag hanging over any of your transactions

gary

Let's end this

I was just looking for a stupid Popeye playfield

You didn't hurt me, you hurt David S. who would have sold another pin

Sad ....

Gary

On 19 Jun 2005 14:10:55 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

>Great job over there at Ebay Pin ...

great job overpaying and having people laughing at you while they
count your money clown ;-P)

i guess if -someone- rips people off to make their money, it was bound
to come back around. ohhh, the irony, LOL!

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

On 19 Jun 2005 14:32:28 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

>Pin ...
>
>You can't even rip me off, because with that Ebay record it is like you
>have a giant RED flag hanging over any of your transactions
>
>gary

old account clown, besides, everyone else is doing the job of making
you overpay just fine, too long of a line for me to wait in. you can't
get me off your mind, you think about me all the time. kinda sick if
you ask me.

KEEP DANCING CLOWN! :p)

On 19 Jun 2005 15:06:10 -0700, gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:

>Let's end this
>
>I was just looking for a stupid Popeye playfield
>
>You didn't hurt me, you hurt David S. who would have sold another pin
>
>Sad ....
>
>Gary

the thing is clown. you SAY lets end it, but then start dancing again.

people only deal with you to get your money, NOT because they want to
be your friend.

go change a diaper and give your poor wife a break. god knows being
married to you must be hell on earth.

i feel sorry for your family, very sad :-(

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

A guys cancelled account is not personal information

read what they say

that is public information

anyone can see it ...

but instead of everyone playing closet lawyer, I challenge the freak to
contact Ebay and file a complaint

gary

>Let's end this ....

by removing posts from google like a scared little boy.

Stand behind your BS or just not post at all (the best option)

Kirb

It is a violation of ebay's user agreement to reveal personal information
about another user without their consent. If you care to Google/deja this,
you'll see that ebay is happy to suspend those that post a users ID and
reveal there name or other contact info outside of ebay. This specific
circumstance occurs frequently, where someone posts another's ebay ID and
feedback record for purposes of harrassment. eBay can and will suspend
users for this behavior. If Pinlicious so chooses, he could easily report
this post and have Gary NARUed from ebay. Here's some of the relevant ebay
policy from the user agreement:

-----
(from http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html)

By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other
users' personal information that you obtain through the Site or through an
eBay-related communication or eBay-facilitated transaction, eBay hereby
grants to you a license to use such information only for: (a) eBay-related
communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages, (b) using
services offered through eBay (e.g. escrow, insurance, shipping and fraud
complaints), and (c) any other purpose that a user expressly agrees to after
you tell them the purpose you would like to use it for. In all cases, you
must give users an opportunity to remove themselves from your database and a
chance to review what information you have collected about them. In
addition, under no circumstances, except as defined in this Section, can you
disclose personal information about another user to any third party without
our consent and the consent of that user.

brother of Tits McGee who is hot, lol Anchorman.

Trin

From: gpctv02@yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
Subject: The Pinlicious Ebay experience
Date: 19 Jun 2005 13:54:22 -0700

This is what happens when Pinlicious is given an Ebay account

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=okzskillz

This is what happens when Pinlicious allegedly gets a second chance at
an Ebay account

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bally798081

HUMILIATION ...

pure and simple ...

my views

Gary

Half-Brother of "Justice Malone"....CRIME FIGHTER!

Barry - NY

TRENDING THREADS