wifi daisy chain MN-700?

I need to connect systems that are three floors apart.
Now I get a low signal. I'm wondering can I configure a
2nd MN-700 and stage it on a between floor and let it
route the packets?

If so does they share the same WEP and channel?

You will have to hard wire the 2nd 700 (in access point/bridge mode)
to the first one. It can NOT be done wirelessly. Use the same SSID but
a different channel 6 apart from the first one

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 23:11:23 -0700, "bs73112"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist