WTB FIRE Slingshot Plastics

Looking for either the right or left, or both slingshot plastics for a
Williams FIRE pinball, 1987.

Thanks,
Tim
5 answers Last reply
More about fire slingshot plastics

    OK, not to be rude, but posting this every day for 5 days in a row
    isn't going to get you your slings any faster and is just annoying.

    Like I said when I replied to you individually, these are found on ebay
    from time to time. There is a set for $80 on there right now, which
    includes both slings.

    Tim Carroll wrote:
    > Looking for either the right or left, or both slingshot plastics for a
    > Williams FIRE pinball, 1987.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tim

    Tim,
    Here is the URL for the plastic set.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13727&item=6188013204

    I don't see any Listed for $80 on Ebay

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    Go to Ebay, go to collectibles, go to arcade,pinballs, type in fire, hit
    search, go through list to Ebay stores http://tinyurl.com/7lzv7 there they
    are. LTG :)

    "Tim Carroll" <timcar@sasktel.net> wrote in message
    > I don't see any Listed for $80 on Ebay
    >
    > --
    > Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    > http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
  5. I have a left and right slingshot plastic

Tim Games Video Games