WTB FIRE Slingshot Plastics

Looking for either the right or left, or both slingshot plastics for a
Williams FIRE pinball, 1987.

Thanks,
Tim

OK, not to be rude, but posting this every day for 5 days in a row
isn't going to get you your slings any faster and is just annoying.

Like I said when I replied to you individually, these are found on ebay
from time to time. There is a set for $80 on there right now, which
includes both slings.

Tim Carroll wrote:
> Looking for either the right or left, or both slingshot plastics for a
> Williams FIRE pinball, 1987.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Go to Ebay, go to collectibles, go to arcade,pinballs, type in fire, hit
search, go through list to Ebay stores http://tinyurl.com/7lzv7 there they
are. LTG :)