WTB FIRE Slingshot Plastics

Last response: in Video Games
June 19, 2005 8:13:08 PM

Looking for either the right or left, or both slingshot plastics for a
Williams FIRE pinball, 1987.

Thanks,
Tim
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 8:25:01 PM

OK, not to be rude, but posting this every day for 5 days in a row
isn't going to get you your slings any faster and is just annoying.

Like I said when I replied to you individually, these are found on ebay
from time to time. There is a set for $80 on there right now, which
includes both slings.

Tim Carroll wrote:
> Looking for either the right or left, or both slingshot plastics for a
> Williams FIRE pinball, 1987.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
June 20, 2005 4:56:39 AM

Go to Ebay, go to collectibles, go to arcade,pinballs, type in fire, hit
search, go through list to Ebay stores http://tinyurl.com/7lzv7 there they
are. LTG :)

"Tim Carroll" <timcar@sasktel.net> wrote in message
> I don't see any Listed for $80 on Ebay
>
> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
April 24, 2009 1:07:15 AM

I have a left and right slingshot plastic
!