BSD in Pittsburgh (Sold) still got the AFM $3150

I sold my BSD however I still have my AFM for sale. If you want a nice
example of and AFM, you need to come and get it. Remember, good things
come to those who wait....but never to those who wait too late.

brivy
5 answers Last reply
More about pittsburgh sold 3150

    you willing to trade HUO revenge from mars?

    No thank you Gannon, I have a HUO revenge from Mars sitting two pins
    away from my attack from mars. Thanks anyway..

    brivy

    Gannon wrote:
    > you willing to trade HUO revenge from mars?

    darn

    Gannon, I might soon be in the market for a HUO revenge from Mars, I
    just finished working on Hook and Last Action Hero, they are ready to
    go, I might either try a 2 for one trade or sell them and buy revenge.

    Steve

    Sent you an email.Did u receive it? Buddy Robinson 908-451-6011

Games Video Games