BSD in Pittsburgh (Sold) still got the AFM $3150

I sold my BSD however I still have my AFM for sale. If you want a nice
example of and AFM, you need to come and get it. Remember, good things
come to those who wait....but never to those who wait too late.

brivy

No thank you Gannon, I have a HUO revenge from Mars sitting two pins
away from my attack from mars. Thanks anyway..

brivy

Gannon wrote:
> you willing to trade HUO revenge from mars?

Gannon, I might soon be in the market for a HUO revenge from Mars, I
just finished working on Hook and Last Action Hero, they are ready to
go, I might either try a 2 for one trade or sell them and buy revenge.

Steve

Sent you an email.Did u receive it? Buddy Robinson 908-451-6011