Software purchase won't run

August 8, 2005 9:23:02 AM

Hello,

Please advise why when running a software package that I purchased I get the
following error message. Landroplayer.exe windows error message box. I
click on the details/reports and the following info is provided.
AppName: Landroplayer.exe AppVer 0.0.0.0 ModName Landroplayer.exe
ModVer 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00011aa8

help!

More about : software purchase run

August 8, 2005 1:00:22 PM

Cigam wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please advise why when running a software package that I purchased I get the
> following error message. Landroplayer.exe windows error message box. I
> click on the details/reports and the following info is provided.
> AppName: Landroplayer.exe AppVer 0.0.0.0 ModName Landroplayer.exe
> ModVer 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00011aa8
>
> help!

You're best option is to contact the program vendor's tech support.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

http://www.landro.com/contact.html