TOM Trouble......

dd

I was just playing my Tom and the screen would scroll up from time to
time, then the lights went out on the left side of the playfield, the
trunk would not function and the trap door goes up and down by itself
like it is stuck on! What the hell just happened??????

For a start you may have lost some power. Check the voltage test points on
the solenoid driver board and see if any are low or missing. LTG :)