Anyone Have the X50V Hand Held?

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am looking at getting this. But I keep reading about the sorry video
performance. Even though it has its own video ram. The X30 runs circles
around it (I know the screen resolution is 4x less than the X50V) But you
would think the separate ram would make up for this. So I am looking at
either this or the HP 4700.

I won one (after years of owning iPAQs), and I can tell you the video is
stunning. It is definitely better than *ANY* iPAQ.

Bobby