Broadband Software Update

The readme for the new MSBNDownload.exe clearly states that it
contains, among many things, an update for "Microsoft Wireless Notebook
Adapter (MN-520) driver (3.1.3.31)." It does not seem to be there,
however, and the manual update feature included in the MS Broadband
Networking software does not find anything.

Please explain.
1 answer Last reply
More about broadband software update

    The drivers are there but you must install the MSBN software first, then run
    the msbndownload.exe again. I had the same problem with finding the driver
    for the MN 720. It wasn't until I installed the MSBN software that the
    driver was updated after running msbndownload.exe.

    By the way, posting your real E-Mail address to a public forum is asking for
    SPAM. The SPAM BOTs glean these groups for addresses.

    <jacobsk1@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > The readme for the new MSBNDownload.exe clearly states that it
    > contains, among many things, an update for "Microsoft Wireless Notebook
    > Adapter (MN-520) driver (3.1.3.31)." It does not seem to be there,
    > however, and the manual update feature included in the MS Broadband
    > Networking software does not find anything.
    >
    > Please explain.

Routers Broadband Microsoft Software Networking