Anyone get the Super Auctions results from Rockford, IL

i'm surprised nobody put up a list already on what sold. I didn't get
a chance to go due to other parties I had to attend. Besides that my
funds are liquidated due to the TOM I bought last weekend :p

I heard a TZ went for $1900 after auction fees, etc.
and that there was a STTNG that went for $600 + fees (no boards).

"Pinball Jeff" <ducati_mr2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Title says it all.

I have a few of the results. I think Andrew was tracking all the pins:

Party Zone (working, no DMD): $425 (mine)
The Simpsons Pinball (no glass): $550 (may have been missing boards)
F-14 Tomcat (working): $325 (mine)
Comet: $310
Cyclone: $575
Whitewater: ~$600
Big Hurt (in pieces on the ground): >$200
Phantom of the Opera: $650
River Boat Gambler: $575
Taxi: $250
Stellar Wars: $110
Grand Lizard: $160
Amazing Spiderman: $520
F-14 Tomcat: $250 (non-working)
STTNG: $600
Disco Fever: $260
Firepower: $150
Firepower (home version, no legs): $230 (amazing what some people would buy)
Line Drive Baseball (mech baseball game): $525
I want to say the Earthshaker went for around $600.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

"Pinball Jeff" <ducati_mr2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Title says it all.

I actually picked the Whitewater up for 650.00, it is working all the
way (havent tested all the coils and switches yet) and the cabinet is
pretty nice. It has the diamond plated playfield too. It was missing
the translite and DMD, but when I got it home and opened up the
playfield, the DMD was in there. Long story short, I have a whitewater
that only needs a translite. I didnt think I could go wrong at 650.00.
This auction was amazing.....TONS of vids, over 1000 items on the 19
sheets of inventory. I picked up a lot more than I came for including 5
arcade machines and the whitewater. Everygame I bought had the
operators manual inside of it (nice little bonus) This was not a
typical Super Auctions buy-back extravaganza, this was a warehouse that
needed to move everything inside of it, at least from what I could
tell....

Michael Fox wrote:
> I have a few of the results. I think Andrew was tracking all the pins:
>
> Party Zone (working, no DMD): $425 (mine)
> The Simpsons Pinball (no glass): $550 (may have been missing boards)
> F-14 Tomcat (working): $325 (mine)
> Comet: $310
> Cyclone: $575
> Whitewater: ~$600
> Big Hurt (in pieces on the ground): >$200
> Phantom of the Opera: $650
> River Boat Gambler: $575
> Taxi: $250
> Stellar Wars: $110
> Grand Lizard: $160
> Amazing Spiderman: $520
> F-14 Tomcat: $250 (non-working)
> STTNG: $600
> Disco Fever: $260
> Firepower: $150
> Firepower (home version, no legs): $230 (amazing what some people would buy)
> Line Drive Baseball (mech baseball game): $525
> I want to say the Earthshaker went for around $600.
>

> Mike Fox
> Algonquin, IL
>

> "Pinball Jeff" <ducati_mr2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Title says it all.