Help finding DVD decoder?

I have a Toshiba Tecra M3 laptop with an NVidia GeForce Go 6200 TE 64M/ 6600
TE 128M display card. I downloaded the NVidia DVD decoder plug-in for WMP
10. It doesn't work. I get no video or sound. It does see the DVD is
loaded. NVidia does not provide support for me. This is a company laptop
and I imagine they will not support my wanting a DVD decoder. Are there any
other DVD decoders I can use that should work?

Thanks,
Brett
1 answer Last reply
More about help finding decoder

    Brett wrote:
    > I have a Toshiba Tecra M3 laptop with an NVidia GeForce Go 6200 TE 64M/ 6600
    > TE 128M display card. I downloaded the NVidia DVD decoder plug-in for WMP
    > 10. It doesn't work. I get no video or sound. It does see the DVD is
    > loaded. NVidia does not provide support for me. This is a company laptop
    > and I imagine they will not support my wanting a DVD decoder. Are there any
    > other DVD decoders I can use that should work?

    If you can get your hands on Nero, then try Nero VisionExpress, which
    includes a DVD player which uses its own decoder. I don't believe it's a WMP
    plugin, but at least you'll get DVD playback.

    --
    Thanks,

    Martijn Saly

DVD Decoder Nvidia Windows XP