Gateway GP On-board video driver

Hi,

I'm looking for an on-board video driver for me 2000 Gateway GP that I
bought at an auction. The harddrive was wiped clean so I installed
Windows 98 on it. The monitor I got is a Gateway 2000 Crystal Scan
Monitor from 1996. It supports up to 1024 x 768 (or 1024 x
something...). But my problem is that I can't go any higher than 16
colors (not 16 million) and 640 x 480. The Windows 98 Splash Screen
looks really good (as if the video were fine) like on any other
computer I have, but when Windows is all botted up, it won't go higher
than 16 colors and 640 x 480. Is there a better driver that I can get
that will enable my on-board video to be better? I know it can do
better because I was able to get my Gateway 200 P3C laptop to do
better. Please help, and sorry for such a long message.

Thanks in advance,
Charlie

Hey again,

I fixed it. It's built in video, but I was able to get Gateway to hand
over the drivers for my computer. All is fixed. Thanks.