need system restore disc gateway sx450

Where can i find a restore disc for my sx450 laptop? I called gateway and
they told me i was out of luck since they destroy them after 90 days. Any
help will be appreciated.
thanks

Ed

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:33:12 -0400, "michael e dziatkowicz"
<mnmma@comcast.net> wrote:

>Where can i find a restore disc for my sx450 laptop?

There are two, the red one is the Applications & Drivers CD and the
blue one is the OEM-OS CD. You were not specific about which one you
needed.

>I called gateway and
>they told me i was out of luck since they destroy them after 90 days.

They don't know anything about computers except how to sell them so
forget about asking GW anything technical.

Ed

i need both because somehow in the move we did last year they got misplaced
and i cant find them.