Question About Extra Power supply in this machine

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

This is an IJ. In one of the photos it shows an extra power supply
mounted in the bottom of the Cabinet.
Why would this be here???

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hey Lloyd I just won an IJ on ebay with this problem. Not too bad of a
price.
I lost your email or I would send you the link of the photos.
My email is
profgrif at cox dot net

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Thats the machine I was asking about.
The photos almost look like it goes to the speakers but i couldn't
tell.
looks like i have some work ahead of me!!!

Because someone didn't know how to fix a missing voltage on the solenoid
driver board so the cobbled in a switching power supply to make the game
work. I'd be real concerned about surprises you don't see in the game. LTG
:)

"Chris" <profgrif@cox.net> wrote in message
> This is an IJ. In one of the photos it shows an extra power supply
> mounted in the bottom of the Cabinet.
> Why would this be here???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6186051612

Already discussed here about a week ago; google RGP and search for the thread
"WTF is this thing?"

Richard

On 19 Jun 2005 20:02:46 -0700, "Chris" <profgrif@cox.net> wrote:

>Hey Lloyd I just won an IJ on ebay with this problem. Not too bad of a
>price.
>I lost your email or I would send you the link of the photos.
>My email is
>profgrif at cox dot net

TRENDING THREADS