Swords of Fury Used Mini-Playfield - No Reserve

I thought you had restored that mini playfield awhile back? The
"before" restoration photos on your website look identical to the one
on ebay. Just curious. I look at your website often, as a SOF owner.

Del

The playfield I just restored was actually a different playfield that I
received from the Black Knight and restored. This is the playfield that
I had in my game before the restoration. If the pictures were the same,
that is because I got them mixed up between my old shots of the my
playfield and the pre-shots of the BK's playfield. Eitherway, this
playfield is the one I have up for auction.

David...

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com